​Plastic surgeons who denied Seo Yeji's graduation photos delete videos in humiliation

• Kim Jung Hyun was not trying to move to Seo YeJi's agency, but Seo JiHye's agency. Seo Jihye was the one paired with KJH in Crash landing on you. Dispatch involvement, in this case, started when they released KJH and SJH dating news first, then the next day Dispatch leaked KJH and SYJ private messages.

KJH is involved with 3 Seos. Seohyun, Seo Yeji, and Seo Jihye

The twists and turns in this scandal :pepenomad:

• Kim Jung Hyun was not trying to move to Seo YeJi's agency, but Seo JiHye's agency. Seo Jihye was the one paired with KJH in Crash landing on you. Dispatch involvement, in this case, started when they released KJH and SJH dating news first, then the next day Dispatch leaked KJH and SYJ private messages.

KJH is involved with 3 Seos. Seohyun, Seo Yeji, and Seo Jihye

The twists and turns in this scandal :pepenomad:

Thank you. This story is making my head hurt its so dramatic. So he is currently dating SJH, but used to date SYJ?

• I dont get why beauty and plastic surgery is always brought up when scandals on character of a person happen... like they did things which are ILLEGAL and IMMORAL and you choose to write about a beauty procedure which is extremely popular in your country and is perfectly legal?

I swear the obsession with looks in SK are way over the top

• You got one thing wrong the agency that kim jung hyun was moving to is not the same agency that seo ye ji is in. The agency that the actor was in talks with is cultural depot. Seo ji hye's agency

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!