I feel sorry for Soodam, she had long practice and went to bed at 4:20 AM

• Poor kiddo, it's good that she later eat good food in the next few days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean the hours idols work are crazy but why do you feel bad?

It's her job

it's kind of off-season now for them, I mean they are probably cooking something for comeback but still their manager should set 1 AM as time in which they should be in beds in dorms, no sense of twisting things there,

I remember that one of mentors in Produce Camp when clock show something like 00:30 AM also said similar thing like repeat choreo 1-2 times, and then 'you should go, get few hours of sleep because you need to wake up early around 8.'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!