Seo Yeji's side "Love fights between lovers"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• akp covered it here, with agency's whole statement translated to eng:

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…y-involving-kim-jung-hyun

here I will share my comment:

don't really like this statement but they are right with one thing,

no one had a right to reveal private/personal messages exchanged by those two

someone clearly did it illegally, it's strange because it wasn't a "leak" from manager or some close friend, it looks like someone got this either with stealing data, or achieving data from telephone services provider...

External Content www.youtube.com

Whatever "arrangement" they had going on should have stayed between them.

The fact that it resulted in making a group of people's lives unbearable...

Whatever "arrangement" they had going on should have stayed between them.

The fact that it resulted in making a group of people's lives unbearable...

i got a headache when i read "normal jealous exchanges between couples" :pepefacepalm:

as for the rest, i don't know and won't comment

• If it wasn't seo ye ji then there's a very high chance it was Kim Jung Hyun.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Both are trash and need to apologize to all the staff and actors/actresses on Time. Not at her saying “normal jealous exchanges”. Nothing about what they both did is normal smh...

• I never saw such a childish and lame statement in such a serious scandal. They could say "well, he is not a puppet, he can act how he wants", but with this statement, they basically admitted the accusations. Driving someone to the point where he vomits on set and wants to take his life, well,,, I don't think it can be so simply labeled as a "jealousy moment". She also told him to not even say hello to the staff.

But it's true that revealing the messages to Dispatch was stupid. He should be careful, maybe one day Karma will hit him back.

But if the messages were taken from a larger context, why she didn't release them? It's her career in the game tho

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!