Guys there's rumors circulating about Irene right now but don't panic

• But Yoona still good with SM and if Irene leaves SM and only focuses on her career in China, she will face many difficulties to return to Korea. As we know, many Chinese idols that make their career there find it hard to return to Korea. Thus, that person will surely leave his/her group. If this is true, Irene will most likely leave RV & RV itself might be disbanded.

that is true my friend the chinese idols have not returned but due to thaad we have yet to see a major korean idol promote in china and return...

• What kind of show is this? I mean is Korean can really go make a career in China after leaving Korea?

Yes, Clara Lee.

After starring in Casa Armor in Korea:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She was in quite a few features in China:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Envelope was actually #1 in the Chinese box office for a few weeks:

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I think Clara uses her Swiss identification or something like that because she is born in Swiss. China doesn't have a problem with the Swiss so far. I'm not sure whether Clara even lives in SK, as far as I know, she only works in Korea.

• I don't think it's true since Sm and rv said rv is preparing for a comeback in 2021. Plus during her bullying scandal belle shao a popular stylist made a statement about Irene's bad charecter. So it might be a bit of a hurdle for her in china.

I think japan would be better for Irene than China tbh. Twice is minting money in Japan and Jyp is milking J-Once's dry cuz they are willing to spend insane amounts. I don't think Japanese reveluvs cared much about irene's issue so japan is better.

A full RV comeback this year is possible yet it could also be company mandated lip service to keep their stock price stable. They could just be waiting for Aespa to get big so if RV splits it won't affect them much like with fx's split.

Why would Irene ever participate in this lol

She had a bad controversy but her movie has no problem airing and with time, things will die down as it already has to a certain extent. She doesn't need to leave Korea, and she's made plenty of money already. She will no doubt still get projects and opportunities in the future.

Irene had a ton of CFs prior to her controversy, but after she has zero active CFs. I heard they have to pay a fee when a model can no longer do their job. And these were huge brands, like Prada and Damiani. They'd probably ask for hefty termination fees and SM would have to pay it, but Irene owes SM for that loss also. She also donated to corona related charities. She made a lot of money but probably not enough to retire on it.

• A full RV comeback this year is possible yet it could also be company mandated lip service to keep their stock price stable. They could just be waiting for Aespa to get big so if RV splits it won't affect them much like with fx's split.

Irene had a ton of CFs prior to her controversy, but after she has zero active CFs. I heard they have to pay a fee when a model can no longer do their job. And these were huge brands, like Prada and Damiani. They'd probably ask for hefty termination fees and SM would have to pay it, but Irene owes SM for that loss also. She also donated to corona related charities. She made a lot of money but probably not enough to retire on it.

You wish she was broke, but she ain’t, on the contrary she maybe one of the richest idols out there with all her cf.

And you talk about termination fees, it would have been huge news if that was true esp with all focus on irene. So since that is not the case.

Just keep on wishing that everyone is as broke and miserable as you.

• You wish she was broke, but she ain’t, on the contrary she maybe one of the richest idols out there with all her cf.

And you talk about termination fees, it would have been huge news if that was true esp with all focus on irene. So since that is not the case.

Just keep on wishing that everyone is as broke and miserable as you.

LOL

If she's so rich the there's no reason for her to continue working as an idol beyond her 7 year contract. She can just live her private life without SM

• i don´t think a Chinese program would put a Korean Idol any time soon.

Most of the k-idols that are working for Chinese programs are Chinese or Not Korean (like Lisa)

Name me a Kpop Korean Idol that is working right now in big Chinese program, and maybe i will start to believe in your plot

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Rather than that they would bring her as guest mentor but she must know English or Chinese for it...

Well unless it will be edition with Korean trainees this would change everything but in same time can't really see her being an mentor for Koreans, kids will be scared lol when Chinese girls on other hand would be interested and excited

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!