+19 questions (questions for grown ups or people pretending to be grown up)

• so i checked the rules first and i think this should be alright, if not oh well, lock me up and beat me with a long silicone object haha

Please don't.

So i wanted to start a thread where people can ask interesting questions (please not too lewd) that others can answer for them

So i will start with one question

I read this article this afternoon saying, that foot fetish is the second most loved festish on earth, and my question is:

If this is true why don't i know anyone who likes feet?

Do you have a weird fetish?

(Please word it in a conservative way i really don't wanna get banned lol)

• I'm 19 in may so I can answer this thread idc :mad:

The thing with foot fetish is that everyone thinks its weird so there's this shame that comes along with saying you like feet. Fetishes relating to BDSM are getting more accepted nowadays but foot fetish is still seen as super weird even when a lot of people seem to enjoy it. For me, I don't have any fetishes :S my fetish is to be left alone

I guess

I would like to say that everyone should be able to open up about their fetishes, but then again there are weird fetishes i think i am happy about not knowing hahaha

• i think foot fetish is often mentioned as a fetish when it's not

Not a lot of guys cab genuinely get off to feet but most of us dont mind playing with it during foreplay cause it's a really good foreplay spot

That said, I've never been particularly attracted to feet but I do have a slight fetish which is considered way more weird for sure so I can understand if someone might not want to reveal their fetish

• I guess, since it has been heavily stigmatized, people are less likely to talk about it. In my experience, I've seen some creepy people with foot fetishes, so I guess even though foot fetishes are a normal thing, those experiences turn me more off to it. Obviously, most people with feet fetishes aren't creepy, but maybe others have similar experiences so they feel grossed out as well?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm 17 but I'm considered a legal adult in my country so don't worry about that.

I personally never met anyone with a foot fetish and I'm super surprised it exists. I'm guessing some people may be turned on by select footwear or nail polish? Even then, it's weird asf and my feet are disgusting so I hope no one will be turned on by them lmao.

I don't have any weird fetishes but my ex-boyfriend had objectophillia and believed in animisim. I had no idea until I found out he was in an OS people group. I was traumatised and broke up with him.

• i think foot fetish is often mentioned as a fetish when it's not

Not a lot of guys cab genuinely get off to feet but most of us dont mind playing with it during foreplay cause it's a really good foreplay spot

That said, I've never been particularly attracted to feet but I do have a slight fetish which is considered way more weird for sure so I can understand if someone might not want to reveal their fetish

I kind of get your point

I really don't like feet, but i kind of like the feeling of touching my partners feet with mine, it makes me feel all tingly

• I guess, since it has been heavily stigmatized, people are less likely to talk about it. In my experience, I've seen some creepy people with foot fetishes, so I guess even though foot fetishes are a normal thing, those experiences turn me more off to it. Obviously, most people with feet fetishes aren't creepy, but maybe others have similar experiences so they feel grossed out as well?

So true!

They are mostly depicted in movies as creeps. Someone once asked me to show my feet when i was a teenager

So i think it doesn't only goes for girls

• I kind of get your point

I really don't like feet, but i kind of like the feeling of touching my partners feet with mine, it makes me feel all tingly

Kissing your partner's feet when say, you're massaging them can be a cute way to show affection even of its not a turn on

• I'm 17 but I'm considered a legal adult in my country so don't worry about that.

I personally never met anyone with a foot fetish and I'm super surprised it exists. I'm guessing some people may be turned on by select footwear or nail polish? Even then, it's weird asf and my feet are disgusting so I hope no one will be turned on by them lmao.

I don't have any weird fetishes but my ex-boyfriend had objectophillia and believed in animisim. I had no idea until I found out he was in an OS people group. I was traumatised and broke up with him.

I am sorryyou had such expirience

I think a fetish is okay as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, or animals

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!