A much needed discussion.......

• Look,

For the past few weeks there have been way too many accusations on certain idols and one with allegedly the most believable evidence turned out to be "misunderstanding", this can cause whole career of the person who is falsely accused to end.

I am not saying you should always believe idols but don't immediately believe the accuser too (Now I know this will sound weird so hear me out)

I ask you all to stay as neutral as you can possibly be.

Because from what I can tell, No one apologized for attacking Mingyu, and they should. I saw a thread on twitter where it showed that he is innocent and lot of carats said that everything is starting to get on track.

In short, I ask you to stay neutral. Can you?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• This is sad that this has to be said. Its common sense to be neutral, the legal system says innocent until proven guilty for a reason, and everyone should stick to that. Both parties can and do lie so don't just believe everything you hear, unfortunately too many people have this sjw holier than thou mentality and are 1000% hypocrites in every way also they never apologize when they get anything wrong. Mingyu was one woojin was another the list goes on and people wonder why kpop idols have the highest suicide rates of any industry and mental health issues, fans/stans are the literal worst thing for their health these people need to do better stop being shitty and treat these idols like humans with dignity and respect treat them as you would your own loved one your own family etc then these problems will start to dissapear.

• This is sad that this has to be said. Its common sense to be neutral, the legal system says innocent until proven guilty for a reason, and everyone should stick to that. Both parties can and do lie so don't just believe everything you hear, unfortunately too many people have this sjw holier than thou mentality and are 1000% hypocrites in every way also they never apologize when they get anything wrong. Mingyu was one woojin was another the list goes on and people wonder why kpop idols have the highest suicide rates of any industry and mental health issues, fans/stans are the literal worst thing for their health these people need to do better stop being shitty and treat these idols like humans with dignity and respect treat them as you would your own loved one your own family etc then these problems will start to dissapear.

Yep. I agree on your take

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I saw many people said disgusting, horrible things about Mingyu, sent him death threats, sweared, insulted him called him rapist, bully when he was actually innocent and there was no proof to prove his guilt.

But I didn't see anyone who apologised from him. Instead of this they are attacking to people who say "I believed, trusted Mingyu's innocence from the start", "it is innocent until proven guilty" and call people who says this as horrible people whom has no values.

They say "always believe the victim" "It's guilty until proven innocent" but how I can believe someone in internet who I don't even know their name or face without seeing any proof.

There are still some people eventhought Mingyu's innocence is proven they are still insisting in their opinion because their pride is so high that they dont want to admit they were wrong, they still want to attack him asa punching bag. They are saying his company paid to the victims, threated victims. They want to look smart, woke. They say Mingyu is not a victim, he is rich, young, popular, he has many fans to support him, he doesn't care.

He is still getting hate from knetizens. They are try to find stupid irrevelant things to show him as a bad person because they really cant find any rude action of him in past 6 years. Now they are attacking him for his collage artwork.

These fake allegations ruined his clean reputstion and career that he spent all his hardwoks in 10 years for it. Now people always remember him as a bad person and he will not get any solo job oppurtunity in the future.

He is such a strong person. Eventhough this past 1 month was so hard for him he never show his sadness in front of cameras. He is so professional. He never reflect these negativities to his performance.

I am just feel so scared what if he loose his smile and feel uncormfartable with his actions, afraid of doing mistakes so became quite.

On 6th April it is his birthday. I hope he can be really happy because his beautiful heart truly deserves the best.

• Yeah, it's just common sense to wait for evidence of the claims to come out. Jumping the gun makes things messy... That kind of thing can make genuine accusations that actually have proof and stuff less believable to some people, you know? Because all the false ones pile onto each other and wear people down.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah, it's just common sense to wait for evidence of the claims to come out. Jumping the gun makes things messy... That kind of thing can make genuine accusations that actually have proof and stuff less believable to some people, you know? Because all the false ones pile onto each other and wear people down.

Yes

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!