Obscure/Unknown/Forgotten K-Pop songs

• Exid - Every night

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Every night has never been remembered. A masterpiece, though. EXID and Hani's best era in my opinion

• A Big Hit group that was ahead of their time was 8Eight. All three members of this trio could sing without a backing tracking and could harmonize live!

8Eight - Close That Lip (Live)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8Eight - Goodbye My Love (Live) w/Taemin on the keys!!

8Eight - Availability Period

• External Content www.youtube.com

• How is it possible that I always relate to your posts?!

I probably know the answer, but have you listened to Park Bom's Along My Way feat. Masta Wu? I have a feeling you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUbbhDUWNA

Yes it is such a beautiful song I am still irate they cancelled her solo YG album not once but twice

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!