olivia rodrigo: celebrating a legend in the making

• i know there's already a thread about this but

lets please celebrate not only Olivia Rodrigo and her talent, but also her ability and boldness when it comes to writing.

i think almost everyone has heard the masterpiece that is "driver's license" and today she is back with her new song "deja vu"!

it's truly a beautiful song by a wonderful girl, please support her. if you've heard all the drama, you'll know she is struggling with watching her now ex bf run off w/someone else.

she absolutely called both of them the fuck out, so so very specifically, and you know what? good for her!

if you've seen my rants on here i think you'll know why i appreciate her extra extra hard.

her debut album comes out 5/21 :borahae:

we love a video with a storyline and aesthetics!

meanwhile, please support her!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “celebrating a good song” to “celebrating a legend in the making”.
  • FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “celebrating a legend in the making” to “olivia rodrigo: celebrating a legend in the making”.
  • honestly I love all the songs from her that I've heard so far, such as "All I Want", "Drivers License" and "Just for a Moment">

Just listened to "Deja Vu" and it's really good IMO, a whole bop and that just makes me more excited for her album

She has so much potential, hope she has a great future in the industry :D Also, her voice is so sweet, i love her tone

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

• honestly I love all the songs from her that I've heard so far, such as "All I Want", "Drivers License" and "Just for a Moment">

Just listened to "Deja Vu" and it's really good IMO, a whole bop and that just makes me more excited for her album

She has so much potential, hope she has a great future in the industry :D Also, her voice is so sweet, i love her tone

YOUR TASTE>>>>>

• Olivia rodrigo is truly setting the bar high. I absolutely love her, and adore her music. It makes me so proud to see her growth and how far she’s come. I remember watching her on bizaardvark (I have no idea if I spelled that right lmao-), and now look at her, making hit after hit. You go girl! She really is in tune with her emotions, and is not afraid to tell it like it is, and that’s so incredibly amazing. Deja vu is not only a bop, but it’s raw and real, and that’s something I really fw. She’s incredibly talented, and I hope she becomes the next big pop star! Olivia fighting! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!