Weeekly should try something more exciting

• I enjoyed their debut somewhat, but with their 2nd and 3rd comeback it's like moving backwards instead of forward. These type of "Happy Days" concepts don't work that well in 2021. We've already seen some of their members do edgier/sexier concepts four years ago in Mix9 but now they return like this. Come on. The members seem talented and nice looking, they need to spice up the concepts and try something more modern and less 'innocent'*

allkpop_1615734376_weeekly-collage.jpg

• I enjoyed their debut somewhat, but with their 2nd and 3rd comeback it's like moving backwards instead of forward. These type of "Happy Days" concepts don't work that well in 2021. We've already seen some of their members do edgier/sexier concepts four years ago in Mix9 but now they return like this. Come on. The members seem talented and nice looking, they need to spice up the concepts and try something more modern and less 'innocent'*

allkpop_1615734376_weeekly-collage.jpg

They are Apink sisters who rode the innocent concept until they late 20's lol.

• I disagree. I like that they are keeping their “youthful, refreshing” concept. It kind of sets them apart because there are plenty of groups who has a sexier/edgier concept at the moment. Someone in the comment in their After School MV that said that they how they do their cute concept in their own way and I agree. Plus their maknae and some other members are still in high school. Give them some time. I’m sure they will do something more mature/edgier one day. I prefer growth in concept then to do jump into another concept 180 degree.

• I'm seeing more dark concepts from gg nowadays, so a cuter concept helps them stand out, so I don't think that has to be a bad thing. People genuinely like cute concepts, and After School was well received so I think that is the opposite of a call for change. If most people like what they are doing, they should stick with it for now.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I agree tbh. I’m losing interest in weeekly, they started off very strong with tag me <3 I don’t think they need to change their concept , but they defo need better songs. Their recent songs are so bad and very boring, they started off really strong with Tag me but their current release isn’t good at all ;( I had to force myself to finish listening. I hope they release better because the girls are very talented all rounders and can do deliver better

:sweatr1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!