KANG SEUNGYOON- 'IYAH' M/V

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• WTH I'M SO EMOTIONAL. I LITERALLY CRYING WATCHING THE MV. AND THE LYRICS IS JUST TOO PERSONAL. KANG SEUNGYOON, YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB :peperain:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• I literally burst into tears!

It's more perfect than I could ever have imagined. Seungyoon vocals, the instrumental, the lyrics and how the MV shows his undying love for music even through the ups and downs. He really captured well the emotions when growing up and trying to meet expectations.

It's so personal to his journey as a musician but still so relatable.

I'm proud to have been his fan all these years, it was worth the wait

:waterr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love the song. It made me cry.

It's so comforting...

I love Yoon and his way with words.

I'm so happy he could finally come back as a solo artist. The time we waited was deserved.

External Content www.youtube.com

• a brotha is halfway awake right now, but im also riding waves of emotions off this song... ahhhh KSY your time has finally came, + to see him so candidly talk of his experience... ahhh i just wanna hug him + tell him how proud i am. Makes me wanna hug myself cuz gawd knows i been feeling as if time is just zooming by + im trying to grow + change for the better. Ahhhh so much right now. I love it, hits home for me. Thank you KSY! You did it!

• Mino in the MV was such a nice surprise. Nobody says this enough, but winner members has such a great relationship with each other.

The lyrics was relatable, the music is beautiful, and the MV was touching. Good job KSY!

I’m listening to the full album right now

• Official Post

Oh man I didn't plan on getting emotional today! This is wonderful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!