Yuqi's vocals

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her vocals in this song were absolutely amazing. She has a clear voice and her breath control is fantastic too. Some incredible underrated vocals right there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A compilation of her gorgeous vocals

Incredible voice in this song ^^

• no arguments from me...

yuqi power...

fun fact: did you know hwr dad taught her her vocals at the age of three ;-)

she learned more at the 3 than most of until we die :wow:

I also realy liekd her performance on masked singer btw..

• Yuqi has vocals? Wow...! ;-)

In Germany we have also the TV show 'Masked Singer' <3

• she learned more at the 3 than most of until we die :wow:

I also realy liekd her performance on masked singer btw..

i didn't know you were a yuqi fan peachy...

I know right her MS performance was great

have you seen this?

it starts around 1.40 if you want to skip the rest...

External Content youtu.be

• you don't know me very well then!

I even made pussy-worship fall in love with me because we are both Momo/Yuqi stans

I did not know it, but I wish she would sing ab it longer ^^"

I even made pussy-worship fall in love with me because we are both Momo/Yuqi stans

how can i not fall in love with you when you're the only person on this forum with taste

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

really you got yourself a female friend?

the church is open to all who wish to get married

it was only as part of the game so nothing longer...

well then fellow yuqi enthusiast i will keep that in mind

• really you got yourself a female friend?

the church is open to all who wish to get married

it was only as part of the game so nothing longer...

well then fellow yuqi enthusiast i will keep that in mind

lol... do marriages done by you count more or less than las vegas marriages?

good :mukbang:

• I'm just confused how everyone else can be so wrong :smirks2:

we're tasteless...

lol... do marriages done by you count more or less than las vegas marriages?

good :mukbang:

legit marriage after all I'm a pastor and a church...

what better way to get married than under the watchful eyes of the kpop gods

PRAISE BE PRAISE BE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!