We haven't talked about NMIXX's Tiny Desk Korea performance enough

• Love Is Lonely might be my favorite song from them. I've never seen these before, are they the first GG to do this? I saw this in the comments, pretty interesting:

4 rules for live performances on Tinydesk Korea: no wearing of earphones, no MR&AR, one-take filming, use of Tinydesk Korea shotgun mic (no post-production). if even one of the 4 rules is not followed, the video title will have the word 'special' added at the end. NMIXX video title: ' 엔믹스(NMIXX) : Tiny desk korea '
    NMIXX is the first K-pop idol to follow the no-reproduction rule and do a live performance in Tinydesk.

• Man, the arrangements here, chefs kiss. I wish SQUAD had the skills to squeeze all the talent Nmixx have and reflect it in all their songs. I believe sometimes they made it, sometimes they don't. :sadr:

And why people here don't talk more about this? Well, is because la miel no esta hecha para el hocico del burro. :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!