"48" girls and Johnny boys be hooking up

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i actually don't know the specific dating policy of akb48, and it might be different for the groups named above (nmb48 and ske48)

well I watched and read somewhere that they have a strict NO dating policy and if you get found out you get punished like public apology or "demoted" from their teirs or levels and shit...

The policy if i recall applies to all of their sister groups under the 48 umbrella

• well I watched and read somewhere that they have a strict NO dating policy and if you get found out you get punished like public apology or "demoted" from their teirs or levels and shit...

The policy if i recall applies to all of their sister groups under the 48 umbrella

if that's true they definitely don't follow through with it. lots of girls have got caught dating, and there is hardly ever any official response.

• if that's true they definitely don't follow through with it. lots of girls have got caught dating, and there is hardly ever any official response.

maybe just the "unpopular" ones then or the ones without much company support lol

• That Sumire gal, Tegoshi will be proud of her. I know Yokoyama Yuu, the rest are nugu janizu.

Some 48 girls are actually janizu wota in the past before they become an idol. It's easier for them to get closed with the Johnny's they desired if they also an idol.

I actually expecting Yuto get hook with one young female idol, there's a rumor Mayuyu had a crush on him before. But he was dating senior actress 20 years older than him :danceb: HSJ wotas are scary tho, especially Yamada Ryosuke. No 48 girls brave enough to get hook with them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!