Do you like country music?

• When I was younger, I really liked country music. Especially Wanda Jackson. (or at least my family had CDs with all of her songs)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol I remember when I tried to yodel like her.

Well... I don't think I listen to country music anymore.

Even though there are some country songs, I like.

• Yeah. There are some good Country-Pop songs out there..one of the few genres that can still convey intimacy and the feeling of burning hot passion:

Billy Currington - Halleujah

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Billy Currington - She’s Got A Way With Me

Carrie Underwood - Relapse

Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat

Carrie Underwood - Faster

Faith Hill & Tim Mcgraw - Let’s Make Love

Danielle Peck - Thirsty Again

• I’m listening to Yeat’s music, and the vibes are incredible! His unique blend of energetic beats and catchy lyrics creates an addictive sound. Whether it’s his signature autotune style or the hard-hitting bass, Yeat brings something fresh to the rap scene as well as Yeat Merch store that keeps me hooked and wanting more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!