Have you ever forgot something from a store?

• Have you ever forgot something from a store? 7

1. No (2) 29%
    2. Yes, one time (2) 29%
    3. Yes, two times (2) 29%
    4. Yes, more than three times (1) 14%
    5. Yes, three times (0) 0%

Yesterday I bought cookies and eggs, and I forgot to pick up the eggs.

Fortunately, I got the eggs and brought them back home.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• When I was 14 and had guinea pigs I loved spending my pocket money in the pet shop. I bought soft brush for them, especially for when I had a Peruvian guinea pig (this breed has very long fur) and I forgot it in the store. I drove my bycicle back and took it and felt so akward

I actually never really much used the brush cause... you normaly just trim the fur when it gets too long and than cut around the butt to get the sticky messy hair off, but I was such a terrible hairdresser for my guinea pig so I conpletle cut his fur short 3 times a year :teeheek:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Running out of Popcorn and recon for it at three stores. Next shopping trip was specifically to get the popcorn. Got an bunch of other stuff and forgot the Popcorn. Next shopping trip at the same store, again forgot the popcorn. Third time snagged a 10lb bag of Yellow popcorn. :pepe-popcorn:

Use the heck out of a West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn maker. Use butter to pop the corn, it lightly coats all the popcorn.

• Running out of Popcorn and recon for it at three stores. Next shopping trip was specifically to get the popcorn. Got an bunch of other stuff and forgot the Popcorn. Next shopping trip at the same store, again forgot the popcorn. Third time snagged a 10lb bag of Yellow popcorn. :pepe-popcorn:

Use the heck out of a West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn maker. Use butter to pop the corn, it lightly coats all the popcorn.

Have you bought any other flavor of popcorn?

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• Movie Theater Popcorn with tons of butter and salt is the best. Have bought a lot of Carmel Corn. Kettle corn at the Fair.

Sister just goes inside the theater for the popcorn. Don't know how she does it without buying a movie ticket.

Anyone know how to make Movie Theater popcorn at home?

Presently use cooking seasoning for variety. Greek Garlic seasoning, Paprika pepper salt and a Cajun seasoning. Influx of new Popcorn seasoning on the market, looks interesting.

Favorite is Cavender's Greek seasoning. Nice its not loaded with salt.

4ad20f3a-3bce-4b62-afb1-d791a5d91958_1.b98a8883d0c2d70cf680dd224a9853da.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

• I put everything in my bag as soon as I have paid. I forgot an item only once, when I bought a few items across the street and forgot my pack of chewing gum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!