CHUNG HA Special Digital Single - Algorithm - 28th August

• just another plagiarist (even if it is spelled incorrectly)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• (Algorithm)] Official Music Video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content x.com

• just another plagiarist (even if it is spelled incorrectly)

It's hilarious that both Itzy and Chung-ha released songs with the same title and around the same time. What does that mean??

I listened to her song in the preview and it sounds like she was not trolling us this time around.

In other words, she reverted to her classic music style. Thank goodness!

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• It's hilarious that both Itzy and Chung-ha released songs with the same title and around the same time. What does that mean??

I listened to her song in the preview and it sounds like she was not trolling us this time around.

In other words, she reverted to her classic music style. Thank goodness!

the song's out already I made a thread about it lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!