With the release of LILAC, I don't understand why people are so confused as to why IU is so successful in Korea

• Official Post

Lilac is probably her 2nd best full album behind Modern Times.

Her music is just so good. It doesn't take much thinking as to why she's so popular....the literal 3-hit punch that is Lilac - Flu - Coin....whew.

And if any of y'all actually BOTHERED to listen to her discography, you can see that she dabbles in many different genres, sounds, etc. To think that she has a say and writes/produces many of her tracks makes me respect her alot.

IU also has a very lovely voice, put 2 and 2 together and you have yourself a very successful artist.

:giraffe:

• I will say something, not saying this already happened or will even happen because until now all releases of those mentioned were quality ones...

But let's be honest BTS, Blackpink and IU are currently on the point that people will take them to #1 on charts even when they would release some mumbo jumbo mediocre variation of gospel church song with Jamaican riddim and old school rap dj vinyl scratches.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will say something, not saying this already happened or will even happen because until now all releases of those mentioned were quality ones...

But let's be honest BTS, Blackpink and IU are currently on the point that people will take them to #1 on charts even when they would release some mumbo jumbo mediocre variation of gospel church song with Jamaican riddim and old school rap dj vinyl scratches.

This is unnecessary, people who stan acts who happen to be digimons trust in good music, not random shit like you described.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!