Well, looks like the VCHA project is coming to an end

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I dont know about other JYP groups, but for my experience stanning JYP girlgroups since 2019 (Twice, Itzy and Nmixx), JYP always give constant updates. This look bad but is not a surprise. Without a clear target audience, low budget and a generic sound VCHA was destined to fail. I remember Bang Chan saying that debuting was already an achievement. I hope the girls look this experience that way and the little fame they get helps them in the future. Best wishes for the girls. Damn you JYP, i hate you :rant-bee:

• katseye next

Not until they make back half the grand survival show investment.

:akorns:

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• Imagine everyone in Kpop knowing this group had no audience, no demand and no possible route to success...everyone except the creative department at JYP Entertainment.

The funniest part is these dumbshits are doing the same thing with a new Latam Kpop GG.

Like this massive failure hasn't taught them a single thing.

Never forget JYP himself has essentially boasted about being brain damaged on TV in the past.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!