[enter-talk] Knetz react to the current life of Idol School #1 ranked Lee Haein

• AVvXsEh63a002XHgs19TJMQQIzH7Gz1rdMohGTKqNv3taT0Mipt-myPuf2tQDoZ6Awe78tXSu1alDpMd1ZUgKJ_iOJ9xV9lqX3JNQbVR_ishcKOGqdV8477VhN8H_XrQV9YhFANSFlC6jlcilKQ60batKP4UUMtUzrFYRoJ_JoddohsYXxTOkmNKeEGWnAAme8I=s16000
    AVvXsEgR_w33snLs6xDDC2cR9O2eBB88bfa53-ttvIPxPurIrw6vq3kZRX_71VCIgNJIK9ziQrqBUpeyIeuk152ZuVqlcAiZ57V_tUHoUsWBXdu4oX4J1thFCoNRW3ZDTDLR-SYmZNx9dr0IVBKsXasic4nIDpONNberylofdIJrdENLGS5VlBTtlXSFK4vEicE=s16000

She's working at S2 Entertainment, founded by former Cube CEO Hong Seung-seong.
    She said she worked in an office job, but then she switched to being a creative director there
    And she (and Hong Seung-seong) made Kiss of Life together

Meanwhile fromis_9 is going to the year-end awards ceremony and making a comeback
    I feel sorry for Lee Hae In even though she's living well
    It's a relief that Kiss of Life is doing well
    I hope that Kiss of Life can succeed Lee Hae In can be happy
    I feel so sorry and bad for her

post response:
    [+170][-16]
    original post: here

1. [+126, -2]
    The real #1 was Lee Hae in and they dropped her to rig Roh Jisun

2. [+104, -2]
    All I can think of whenever I see fromis_9 is that picture I saw in the top trending articles. They already picked all the members from day 1 and they evil edited everything. What crime did the contestants commit?
    AVvXsEj3TfgCHb8oePGm-0HgZlqiqVS9BfPJROKYsIzQBpupbPT4a4ueUFcyNzMrIi3s13eBH5hNEqFScMVdZGj4jRA6x4d46gmrNUu9FElCr-odXIo3XMETmge8I_CUyhe6CcGhRs4OL2rdEHd60MJf5G8Xl7Nzusplhp_HC_XJeFZggxepk0DRC7OFUoS6z50=s16000
    "The one in the middle looks like Suzy"
    "This view is way better than the previous one"

"This looks like Jisun princess and the maids next to her, Sorry to say that"

3. [+101, -1]
    Idol School was at the level of taking someone's life and toying with it. If they didn't want to debut her, just don't put her in the show in the first place? They already decided on every member to put in that group anyways and rigged the whole thing

4. [+68, -2]
    Even the contestants themselves said that they already had a list of "nominees" from the start. Imagine how unfairly treated they felt like when they were spending all this time shooting with them while being treated like servants

5. [+59, -1]
    Hae In is amazing, if I were her, I'd be so disillusioned that I would want to expose everything, but instead she became a director... But fromis_9 should at least be quiet with their promotions when everyone knows they got rigged. Instead, they keep being pushed on public TV and are creating such a dislikable image to themselves

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!