What is California like as a tourist?

• Why stay outta the big cities :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

There's nothing left to see.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's nothing left to see.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow. I thought there were stuff to see in the big cities of California.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• I'd agree stick with the Natural wonders in California. Drive along Coastal Highway 1. A ride alone Hwy 49 Gold rush route. Camp in the Sierras. Make a quick to Las Vegas in Nevada for the big City experience.

The Big Cities are going through a rough spell. The visit could prove disappointing.

• There's nothing left to see.

Seen his videos, its sad. Businesses having too many issues to overcome. Have people doing the best they can and others causing a dystopia. Its real bad.

All the vacancies I entertained the idea of opening a Restaurant. One thing it would have to be well hardened to withstand people trying to exploit it. Can't go with the Polite honor system. Maitre D with muscle sidekicks. Affordable Menu of hearty Farm Food where locals get their monies worth.

• Thats one way to put it. One Party super majority. No checks and balances, every bill passes. One of the issues is stifling regulations and certifications. Constantly making things illegal that were legal before. I'm sure several things i'm doing are illegal now. For a Business they can't be so dismissive.

• Constantly making things illegal that were legal before. I'm sure several things i'm doing are illegal now. For a Business they can't be so dismissive.

The Founding Fathers saw California coming:

“What prudent merchant will hazard his fortunes in any new branch of commerce when he knows not that his plans may be rendered unlawful before they can be executed?“ — James Madison

It’s a Grand Experiment to see if crony corporatists like Google, Apple, and Facebook can generate enough revenue to support 20 million welfare client single party voters. No meddlesome middle class will be left to cause the elites trouble, whether it works or not.

• California is a great state as a tourist. Beaches, mountains, LA, San Francisco. Wine country, Disneyland. It all depends on what you are interested in. Do your research and don’t go to the sketchy places - it’s that simple. Took my family to CA for a vacation a few years ago. Awesome time.

No way I’d live in CA though. There’s a reason why so many people and business are leaving. Horrible governor and leadership.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!