JENNIE at the Spotify 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT' event in Seoul with Billie Eilish

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

BlinkTaglist

• Panpriyah-lice

Changed the title of the thread from “JENNIE at the @Spotify 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT' event in Seoul with Billie Eilish” to “JENNIE at the Spotify 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT' event in Seoul with Billie Eilish”.
  • She mentions her album again. I can't wait

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

°˚°. ֆʊʍɨռ .°˚°

5833d7852c31276aed922e50136d5d85bb1baeb6.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv6301ea890b36bc8926f992c0cb6c5bf8b611a910.gifv6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 8e387380dca1924f23d81da5acf8e6cd9823bd0d.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by atropos ().

• Billie’s new album is great tho. Birds of a Feather is probably the most mainstream popular song but I prefer Chihiro slightly more. I would like if Billie and Jennie did a collab with retro vibes

I thought it was Lunch? that seems like the song she was pushing the most mainstream wise. It's also the one charting the highest at the moment.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!