[BTS CONTENT] Korean street interviewer ask random strangers if they know Korea and they all replied they only know BTS

• If ticket prices are reasonable yes, but not that stadium for multiple days since its not in one of our biggest metros, so people will most likely not want to travel there much...they will have to do dates in other bigger city stadiums. If I had to advise them, they should do 4 dates in separate parts of India, the 4-5 big metros in North, South, East and Western India

Wasn't the MOTS tour planned for India dates?

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• ask that to random people and you'll get BTS

my Mexican uncle only knows BTS & even he knew about their hiatus (he'd asked me if that meant BTS were disbanded & I went on a long talk about how they were on hold)

and even the guys in my film class when they were like "guys lets check the BTS of the scene" and the rest were like "why you talking about kpop & BTS?" and then I heard them talk about BTS & their enlistment/hiatus vaguely

BTS is KPop representative : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• BTS should price their tickets like Coldplay. They sell it cheap in certain parts of the world to make more fans attend, which I find sweet. And seeing army numbers in India, BTS can definitely still make profits even if their tickets are inexpensive there

The countries that BigHit will think about cost of living:

Brazil

Mexico

Philippines

Vietnam

The countries that BigHit will not give one iota of cost of living:

USA

Japan

UK

Saudi Arabia

Toss up:

South Korea

Canada

India

Singapore

• I think India will be included. It’s relatively a new tour stop. Overpricing your tickets on your first attempt is a very dumb move

• I think India will be included. It’s relatively a new tour stop. Overpricing your tickets on your first attempt is a very dumb move

I say India because their economy is booming. So it's a question mark for me because they've never toured there before (so they can get away with charging higher pricing 🤔)

• I'm honestly not surprised. It's the situation in lots of countries around the world. Even though Korea is one of the advanced countries in the world, a lot of people don't know it exists. Similar to Scandinavian countries.

It is not an exaggeration to say BTS put Korea on the map. Almost everyone who knows BTS knows that they are Koreans. But if you asked people about Samsung or LG or Hyundai, a lot of them wouldn't know they are Korean brands even though they have been in the market for so many years.

• BTS have lots of fans in India. They might even have more fans in India than anywhere else in the world because of how big Indian population is. As is evident by how India did better than even Japan for 'Butter'.

But I feel BTS should do a concert at the biggest stadium in the world. It will be fun to see 100k+ people at a single venue.

• BTS have lots of fans in India. They might even have more fans in India than anywhere else in the world because of how big Indian population is. As is evident by how India did better than even Japan for 'Butter'.

But I feel BTS should do a concert at the biggest stadium in the world. It will be fun to see 100k+ people at a single venue.

i remember JK went viral VIRAL with a boy with luv dance practice edit in india, it reached millions of locals there

Ed's tickets for his recent concert in India were were priced between 100 to 350 USD, so BTS may go for similar pricing. Ed is super popular here with gp.

The top acts who can sell out multiple stadium dates here are - Ed, BTS, Justin, Weeknd, Coldplay and Taylor

• i remember JK went viral VIRAL with a boy with luv dance practice edit in india, it reached millions of locals there

Not JK per se, it was all of them with this edit, and the interesting thing to note was this super virality was before Dynamite release in MoTS7 era...so it built a base for their Dyna comeback. This edit was so viral even news channels covered it, it was everywhere

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• An Indian tour is a must for BTS if they want more growth from newer markets. The gains from an India tour would be so immense cause Indians are the biggest users of youtube and also massively on instagram as tiktok is banned here, so just the social media windfall will be huge for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!