To ARMY using Weverse I have a question

• ok thanks for reply, I was interested does Weverse really help groups to promote themselves and to attract new fans, but I think most people will just check them a bit and then just leave without even remembering group name etc.

I don't think the goal is to attract new fans. Most casual listeners aren't interest in their personality anyway. It's just a platform for the artists to interact with their core fandoms on both K and international sides. It's easy to use, doesn't need to pay for an account, it also provides other free/paid contents like official album/goods/dvd distribution and they are developing a live streaming tool too I think. It's kinda convenient.

• I don't think the goal is to attract new fans. Most casual listeners aren't interest in their personality anyway. It's just a platform for the artists to interact with their core fandoms on both K and international sides. It's easy to use, doesn't need to pay for an account, it also provides other free/paid contents like official album/goods/dvd distribution and they are developing a live streaming tool too I think. It's kinda convenient.

Yeah but in same time they are adding some of those groups to shop, and you can see banners that one or another groups album is available to buy in Weverse shop, and I was told that most BTS fans buy albums through this shop.

So I was just wondering if there maybe is at least 1 person here which decided to buy albums of some other groups because of that.

• Aside from BTS, I only followed CL. She posts a lot and answers comments regularly. I have some 2ne1 albums and I did watch their concert once.

I've never checked out all other artists in the platform bc I knew I wasn't interested in them and just a casual listener.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• I also follow Sunmi, I was a fan of her before BTS and she's a sweetheart but I disabled her notifications. (she posts a lot)

I don't use weverse tho, nor I buy anything from the shop.

Weverse displays some promotions but I doubt casual listeners (even if you follow other artists) buy anything (the shipping fee is way too high)

there's also promo for the shows

• Yeah but in same time they are adding some of those groups to shop, and you can see banners that one or another groups album is available to buy in Weverse shop, and I was told that most BTS fans buy albums through this shop.

So I was just wondering if there maybe is at least 1 person here which decided to buy albums of some other groups because of that.

I'm not sure how adding other groups on weverse is any different from other shops/websites tbh. It's just basically a shop run by Bighit. Fans of respective groups will just buy their favs' contents, and if they have money to spare for other groups, they are already multis and they would buy other groups' contents even if it's not on weverse anyway.

• Weverse is built to be a 2-way content platform. It’s much more than a promotional app.

Personally, I think Weverse has really great user interface. I can’t wait for the live function to roll out. I hate Vlive so much. Weverse app is also finally on smart TVs and it’s glorious to watch BTS content in 4K.

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!