Aespa in the Multiverse of Madness

• So as predicted, it is confirmed that aespa SMCU season 2 is based on mutliverse concept (likely based on MCU's multiverse concept). So the alien-aespa in Supernova are likely in one of the universe after defeat of Black Mamba.

They already released track video (Universe #1) for Long Chat, and will have another 2 more!

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok i have a theory

A lot of Mys and people were complaining about how tracks 1-5 and the rest of the album feels so different and kinda feel like two different album

One half of the album feels more dark while the rest is bright and light

And it absolutely make sense now

If the concept of the MV truly present aespa in different multiverse we might get some evil and good aespa

For example Evil aespa, is aespa from Supernova, they are using their power without caring about the repercussion or hurting other people feeling (giselle)

They don't care about breaking, burning or scaring people

While good aespa is aespa from Long Chat, kinda naive and stupid but nice and wants to help people

I predict that the other two track might be Mine and bahama maybe as side track to show one more evil aespa and another version of good aespa

Armageddon represent in the new testament the battle between the good and evil before the judgement day

So Armageddon will probably represent multiple universe good aespa join real aespa to fight evil aespa who are destroying the real world with the strange phenomenon that they create

So it's the reason why aespa teased armageddon with a gun finger moves

And the reason why the album is split in two between more dark songs and more bright one

• Yes, the way SM has upheld æspa's concept is a bit messy. It does have potential, but it's been a year since they have had a comeback. The new GG, Nævis debut, it's ridiculous! SM has probably my favorite artists. What is this? I want æspa!

• Yes, the way SM has upheld æspa's concept is a bit messy. It does have potential, but it's been a year since they have had a comeback. The new GG, Nævis debut, it's ridiculous! SM has probably my favorite artists. What is this? I want æspa!

I personally like the idea of multiverse cause

1) people said they were tired of seeing Kwangya and ae all the time

2) with multiverse, they have excuse to explore different kind of concepts. See whaf they pulled off with Better Things, Drama and Supernova. We wouldnt get those if they stick to Kwangya and only Kwangya

3) with multiverse, they can drop heavy reference to weird terms like kwangya, synk dive, naevis. The songs can reach wider audience.

4) they can always revisit Kwangya with the main stroyline/ main universe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!