This thing of using EXO to deflect your own favs hate really needs to studied

• Three back to back popular hate posts.

Who are they even fighting with I have no clue lol. The 12 EXOL left in Korea?

It’s so embarrassing for them.

Anyway as this comment said

9. Leave EXO aloneㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

There’s so much forced and random hate everyone is bewildered lol

The Kai one was so bizarre even knetz were laughing at the antis.

Anyway if your favs get hated, deal with that on your own. Don’t drag a bunch of grandpas who don’t even breathe into this mess.

• ISaidISaid

Changed the title of the thread from “This thing of using EXO to deflect on your own favs hate really needs to studied” to “This thing of using EXO to deflect your own favs hate really needs to studied”.
  • Hybe Stan’s have nothing better to do than drag EXO lol.

Literally cannot think of a more dead group to drag lol.

What would that achive, I don't understand?

Btw a different question out of curiosity, I see lot of people saying this fandom is doing this and that fandom is doing that (read old related threads), how do you guys (not you but fans in general) determine which is fandom behind it?

• What would that achive, I don't understand?

Btw a different question out of curiosity, I see lot of people saying this fandom is doing this and that fandom is doing that (read old related threads), how do you guys (not you but fans in general) determine which is fandom behind it?

Because that fandom did it in very obvious way (like their big fan account larticipate in it) and they often make plans on public posts which is also insane lol

• Because that fandom did it in very obvious way (like their big fan account larticipate in it) and they often make plans on public posts which is also insane lol

Rather stupid and childish i would say but, the average fan is in teen years so it's understandable.

I thought there is some community which finds these secret and sells them to fandom who are getting attacked. Like secret agency but kpop.

• Rather stupid and childish i would say but, the average fan is in teen years so it's understandable.

I thought there is some community which finds these secret and sells them to fandom who are getting attacked. Like secret agency but kpop.

Actually, most fans are definitely not teens and I have to admit that teens are often more mature than adults :holding-back-tears: Even on this forum, good job teens, I guess?

• it was funny that after all those years calling bts evaders, it boy kai not only does public service instead of active service but goes vacationing to bali or something. it does show how no one should set up their faves ever.

• We are the only ones who think they are dead it seems. Shame on us.

• it was funny that after all those years calling bts evaders, it boy kai not only does public service instead of active service but goes vacationing to bali or something. it does show how no one should set up their faves ever.

Case in point NekoMencer I love when everything is self explanatory.

It’s just these type of people with the negative IQ who spread nonsense cuz they have nothing better to do.

Certain Hybe Stan’s and armys have it in their brainless less heads that it’s the 0.37 EXOL left that’s dragging their favs so they are getting “payback” or whatever. But the truth is all fandoms hate armys and it’s all the bad karma they’ve accumulated over the years thats’s causing BTS to receive hate. EXOL aren’t that big nor is EXO that active.

Instead of staying silent they’re embarrassing themselves on all platform.

• Even knetzens were confused, that trend of fake translations one fandom is especially fond of should stop.

The way armys are getting dragged especially the international ones :pepe-joy:

Considering how this is not even some perk for public service workers but for all soldiers on their time off. Can they be any more brain dead :pepe-joy:

• I was told by a Serbian to not say anything bad about BTS guys and same can be said about exo guys, so i won't speak specifics here as I love my sanity, but I do get general overview of how kpop fandoms work.

It's actually very interesting behaviour. It's not much different than any other fandom (games and such) where they attack the people(player, idols here) rather than the fandom with whom they have issues and that creates a cycle of back and forth and it grows as people remember

Tbh these specific talks about who did what and when goes over my head as I don't even know many things yet, i mean Kai guy holiday, and 0.37 exol and stuff.

Btw I read d.o. guy is releasing a song soon? He I feel is the best looking member in exo.

I hope you know all soldiers get vacation not just Kai. Be mad at the Korean government for determining who gets put where, public or active. Kai has multiple injuries to his hip and joints and his eye sight is literally so bad. He’s not meant for the fields!

Kai showing his it boy status with people eyeing his every move when home boy is serving silently

• I hope you know all soldiers get vacation not just Kai. Be mad at the Korean government for determining who gets put where, public or active. Kai has multiple injuries to his hip and joints and his eye sight is literally so bad. He’s not meant for the fields!

Kai showing his it boy status with people eyeing his every move when home boy is serving silently

MY LOVE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

• I hope you know all soldiers get vacation not just Kai. Be mad at the Korean government for determining who gets put where, public or active. Kai has multiple injuries to his hip and joints and his eye sight is literally so bad. He’s not meant for the fields!

Kai is meant to be our princess, bring him back! :prisonerpepe:

im not mad, i wish them all the rest and sun in bali.

• i just said it's funny, like the armys making fun of monsta x for their english album only for bts to release three english songs. and swifties complaining about dynamite remixes only for taylor swift to release remixes as well. and don't underestimate exols, they're still out there in numbers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!