๐ŸŸก MNet I-LAND 2 Episode 2 live stream + discussion thread

• eh evil editing starts yet again

didn't took it long

and some people saying in comments on youtube:

"it's not evil editing if you give them footage like that yourself"

lol!

I would be pissed too in her place

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so next week

ilanders vs ilanders

grounders vs grounders

with half going down

half going up

and elimination starts, 2 girls will be sent home

damn it real shit starts ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I won't even look into how to Vote this time around

RU Next taught me it doesn't matter

I have to approach this as a Documentary not a true Survival Show or else the show will break me like RUNext did

Anyone got any way to early Final Lineup predictions?

• My take is that Jungeun and Jeemin will debut

About Sujung and Mai, I think with those two it might depend on how they will be teamed up during next missions, if they have that luck that their teams will be winning then they should make it because judges are talking about them in each episode

There are some people which are invisible

I feel sorry for Fuko, she was sick, and kind of behavior of other girls instead of "hey let's go through this together we will do it"

was

"well the fact that someone is sick makes it problematic for others"

So this made me wonder, how it will be later for them if they debut and someone is sick? how will they react? will they want to drop member who couldn't practice for 3-4 days? lol

Also reminder there is lot of Japanese girls here, so they would be stupid if they didn't capitalize on that and make at least one of them debut

Group also needs a maknae so one of girls born in 2008-2009 should debut as well, this might depend on performances on the show but also on overall vibe and do judges like certain girls or not.

So now both Choi Soul and Kim Minsol from this age group are back from Ground to ILAND, and it's worth noticing that both of them made it initially to ILAND but because number of girls was too high they were sent to ground by girls vote, not by judges vote

I think next mission is crucial, those who already are in ILAND and will stay in it after next mission will be headrunners for debut.

The next group will be those who after next mission will drop from ILAND or advance to ILAND. They will also have chances to debut but smaller than 'regular' ILANDERS

if someone is in ground now, and will be in ground after next mission then it basically means no debut for them.

• My take is that Jungeun and Jeemin will debut

I suspect Jungeun will make the Final Lineup, but I'm not quite ready to bet on it

I actually got a feeling Jeemin will be left standing there again as the Final Lineup is announced, but also wouldn't bet on that just yet (Group could be 7+ members)

The 2 I would bet Acorns on Making the Final Lineup are Yuju and Sarang, no matter what size the group is, I am extremely confident of this

Also reminder there is lot of Japanese girls here, so they would be stupid if they didn't capitalize on that and make at least one of them debut

Wow, I just checked your right 6 1/2 Japanese contestants and 1 Malaysian

Final Lineup has to include 2 Japanese members with that many contestants

Okay my way too early Final Lineup prediction;

iland2.jpg

I am confident the Max group size will be 8, probably only 6

Top Row - Yuju, Sarang, Koko, Jungeun

Bottom Row - Jeemin, Choi Soul, Sujung, LingLing

I guess we will see how many (if any) I got right

• This is why I didn't want to throw more names because it's early.

One thing is that we don't know yet how they plan to build a group.

Will they be smart about it or not. Will the upcoming elimination be based or fan voting or not etc

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!