The most successful female executive in Korean Pop (not KPop though)

• The most successful female executive in KPop is probably Seo Hyunjoo of Starship, who produced IVE and made it have a world tour.

The most successful female executive in KPop until yesterday was Min Heejin but it is likely that we won't see her name anywhere near KPop for the foreseeable future.

While what Seo Hyunjoo did is commendable, she did not attack BTS until its heyday was over.

The most successful female executive of Korean Pop, but not KPop (and I think most of you guessed who I would be talking about by now) , is a Lee Jieun, who produced a singer who got 3 Grand Prizes when BTS won everything else.

She also led her singer to have a concert at the Olympic Stadium, and although she sold out the company in Apr 2022, she successfully arranged her singer to claim all of its profits, unlike Min Heejin who was not able to claim a sizeable portion of NJ's profit (I don't know about Seo Hyunjoo's arrangement).

Like Ms. Sullivan who only had one student, Lee Jieun only produced and ran one single singer, but since the impact of that was so huge that it did sink BTS' Empire, I think she is unequivocally the greatest female executive in the history of Korean Pop, although not KPop.

• WhyKnock

Changed the title of the thread from “The most successful female executive in Koream Pop (not KPop though)” to “The most successful female executive in Korean Pop (not KPop though)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!