is HARUKYU real?

• You all need to post pics or videos as evidence. :pepe-hehe:

Ships aside, I love the friendship of these two. :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the og ship

but they grew apart?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they have a lot of content but it seems not enough lol

External Content youtu.be

More to promote my fav ship!

• who is the top and bottom

or dom and sub

• Literally the only 4th gen ship that looks great imo.. these two are natural they aren't pushing it, there's a lot of chemistry in how they balance each other even if it's just as friends

I really hope the inevitable shipping won't ruin their relationship, it's just that they're so cute!!

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!