Hows illit's vocals

• You give too much credit to Yunah. I think she does not really belong to there. When Youngseo was there Yunah would serve some function, but with YS's departure Yunah is like Sojin of GIrls' Day, even though Y is of the same age with 2 other members.

• MINJU sang ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ by TAEYANG on MBC’s Song Stealer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not surprising since she must have sung it a lot when she was under YG

• You give too much credit to Yunah. I think she does not really belong to there. When Youngseo was there Yunah would serve some function, but with YS's departure Yunah is like Sojin of GIrls' Day, even though Y is of the same age with 2 other members.

Maybe you're right. She has a girl crush vibe and she looks different than other members. But I didn't feel ILLIT without Yunah. Maybe because I don't know anything about Youngseo. I hope these girls continue progressing in vocal/rap.

• Maybe you're right. She has a girl crush vibe and she looks different than other members. But I didn't feel ILLIT without Yunah. Maybe because I don't know anything about Youngseo. I hope these girls continue progressing in vocal/rap.

Wonhee might improve, but I doubt it for Moka. Iroha, the youngest, might improve some.

• Wonhee might improve, but I doubt it for Moka. Iroha, the youngest, might improve some.

Ihoha best dancer, and norm rapper but for vocal needs working. She starts dancing at 3yo.

Wonhee in an interview talks about how Hybe (not BeLift) hunts her in the street. She wasn't planning to be an idol (like Hanni).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moka has potential, but I don't know if BeLift started working on her vocal skills or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!