5 years ago today BTS released this pop perfection!!!!!! And it caused Melon servers to crash for an entire hour!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't know that happen. Wild.

• I didn't know that happen. Wild.

It would have crossed 1 million ULS day 1 but Melon crashed so only 900k plus got recorded!!

External Content twitter.com

• It would have crossed 1 million ULS day 1 but Melon crashed so only 900k plus got recorded!!

External Content twitter.com

And people were complaining about BWL winning SOTY.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “5 years ago today BTS released this pop perfection!!!!!!” to “5 years ago today BTS released this pop perfection!!!!!! And it caused Melon servers to crash for an entire hour!!!”.
  • This era only wasn't better because It was short since they had to go to speak yourself tour

but it was excellence since the moment rm dropped the intro

Oh the fact that they were doing BWL comeback with a whole ass insane Dionysus performance in music shows....versatile kings are what they are

External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh the fact that they were doing BWL comeback with a whole ass insane Dionysus performance in music shows....versatile kings are what they are

External Content www.youtube.com

Dionysus music shows stages are Award Show-worth

and during Year-End events they managed to make it even BETTER (especially MMA) 1007721275_jonnyy-Copy.png

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• 5 years... say sike rn OH MY GOD

It still feels new to me idk why, I've been around since DNA era

Yeah it does not feel like it aged at all and yup time flies by so fast, shocking to me too to think its been 5 years since BWL!!

• Dionysus music shows stages are Award Show-worth

and during Year-End events they managed to make it even BETTER (especially MMA) 1007721275_jonnyy-Copy.png

Oh MMA Dionysus was epic...I will always be envious of those who attended SY tour with that insane Dionysus panther opening stage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!