HYBE And SM Entertainment Employees Savagely Fight Over TWS Diss

• Not related but how do you say the fandoms name? And what actually the meaning behind it? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

• Not related but how do you say the fandoms name? And what actually the meaning behind it? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

TWS fandom name is 42 in korean so basically

“Sa-i”/Sai

It sounds kinda funny for international fans but in korean it made so much sense. It can be mean between, relationship, time, connection

And TWS is basically 24/7 With Us so 24 -> 42

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Btw “sai” or relationship also appears on Plot Twist and other bside songs

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Horanghae:p

• I hope whoever thought of it is also a Hitchhikers Guide fan.

• SM employees gotta stand up and look around at what broke down company they living in before they clap at HYBE with their 100 story building and staff who are well fed and well paid. No shade to them employees but like y'all gotta lock in or something. Same with SM stans like are y'all blind or something, BOA done retired, half of super junior out in the world doing god knows what, half of NCT jobless, nobody paying attention to flop NCT wish, like don't y'all got work to do? that's crazy to me. and Riize out here getting into controversy after controversy...like oh SM don't make that face. #gag

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!