SHINee's Minho and Key renew contracts with SM Entertainment

• SHINee's Minho and Key renew contracts with SM Entertainment, pledge continued artistic growth

Key and Minho of SHINee have reaffirmed their commitment to SM Entertainment by renewing their contracts, citing the deep trust they have cultivated over the years. With this renewal, they are poised to continue their multifaceted endeavors with the full backing of SM.

Celebrating their 16th debut anniversary this year, SHINee stands as a beloved group renowned for their exceptional talents and distinctive musical style, cherished by fans worldwide. Recently concluding a successful Asian tour with a solo concert in Hong Kong, SHINee demonstrated their enduring popularity and strong global presence.

Notably, both Key and Minho have made significant strides not only within SHINee but also in their individual pursuits. Key, known for his unique musical style and conceptual performances, has expanded his repertoire to include entertainment, MCing, fashion, and advertising, captivating audiences with his trendy charm and versatility.

Meanwhile, Minho has showcased his acting prowess across various genres, effortlessly portraying diverse characters in numerous projects. With his impeccable visuals, physical prowess, and sharp wit, Minho is set to release his first mini-album, showcasing his distinctive sensibilities as a solo artist, alongside continuing his active career as a singer.

Expressing their gratitude to SM and their loyal fans, Key and Minho emphasized their commitment to exploring new artistic horizons and creating meaningful synergies with the company. In response, SM reaffirmed its support for the duo, pledging to provide ample resources and assistance to help them shine brightly both as solo artists and members of SHINee.

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…continued-artistic-growth

샤이니 키·민호, SM과 재계약...동행 이어간다[공식]
    그룹 샤이니 키, 민호가 SM엔터테인먼트(이하 SM)와 동행을 이어간다. 9일 SM에 따르면 키와 민호는 오랜 시간 쌓아온 SM과의 깊은 신뢰를 바탕으로 재계약을 체결, 전폭적인 지지 속에 계속해서 다채로운 활동을 펼쳐갈 예정이다. 키와 민호는 “SM은 샤이니의 시작부터 현재까지 모든…
    v.daum.net

ShawolTaglist

• They really stick together

They are also having a concert and album in May

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• all the news for the day

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These renewal announcements sound like the company and the idols are dating. Like ‘getting to know each other with good feelings’ and ‘deep trust’ is so funny to me. I know there’s a nuance to certain phrases in Korean that would be hard to translate one on one but there has to be a better phrasing lol.

• These renewal announcements sound like the company and the idols are dating. Like ‘getting to know each other with good feelings’ and ‘deep trust’ is so funny to me. I know there’s a nuance to certain phrases in Korean that would be hard to translate one on one but there has to be a better phrasing lol.

It's very cheesy ass written

Chatgpt can do better

• Good for them, I still feel like it was stupid for Taemin to not renew with SM because I feel like his music quality will go down but maybe his new company will continue with his iconic sound (who knows) but whatever new music direction Taemin goes with I just hope the popularity stays with him.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!