BABYMONSTER members solo fancams from SBS Inkigayo

• nice

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here are the current view counts:

Ahyeon – 285K

Chiquita – 176K

Asa – 111K

Ruka – 94K

Rora – 83K

Rami – 72K

Pharita – 72K

Does this accurately reflect each member's popularity?

• I'm not sure but in Korea in Ahyeon and Rora but internationally it's Chiquita and Ahyeon about the rest it changes Asa has gotten more popular a lot latety, but there was a time she wasn't that super popular. I would have put Ruka above her in the past

• I'm not sure but in Korea in Ahyeon and Rora but internationally it's Chiquita and Ahyeon about the rest it changes Asa has gotten more popular a lot latety, but there was a time she wasn't that super popular. I would have put Ruka above her in the past

Here are the latest view counts:

Ahyeon – 495K (+73.7%)

Chiquita – 321K (+82.4%)

Asa – 188K (+69.4%)

Ruka – 160K (+70.2%)

Rora – 142K (+71.1%)

Rami – 128K (+77.8%)

Pharita – 127K (+76.4%)

The order has remained the same, though Chiquita has gained the most percentage-wise.

• I thought chiquita was a bit more popular than ahyeon internationally but ahyeon's popularity both in Korea and internationally seems to be growing.

Keep in mind she is the member that is the most active on weverse and interact with fans and she seems to have a nice personality

I still would put ruka above asa though but I agree with the rest

• Pretty much in line with expectation.

Ahyeon and Chiquita are most popular.

It is kinda expected that Pharita and Rami (the vocal duo) are the least popular ...

Im just glad that rora is not the least popular cause girl is so talented but YG gave her crumbs only in term of lines

• I'm sad about Pharita here

she has the looks + vocals

but I guess Chiquitas age plays a factor here as she is the maknae and that she is 7 years younger than Ruka and 4 years younger than Pharita, who is second oldest member of Babymonster

• I'm sad about Pharita here

she has the looks + vocals

Here are the latest view counts:

Ahyeon – 820K (+65.7%)

Chiquita – 502K (+56.4%)

Asa – 272K (+44.7%)

Pharita – 242K (+90.6%)

Ruka – 231K (+44.4%)

Rora – 206K (+45.1%)

Rami – 195K (+52.3%)

What happened with Pharita? She's had a huge jump in views compared to the other members.

• bartkun streamed the whole day :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!