Jisung deserves the #2 dancing spot in NCT

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Ten >> Jisung >>>> Taeyong

I'll give Taeyong props because he isn't a prodigy like Jisung and started dancing when he entered SM at 18

• i feel like its pointless having a few members in the dance line cuz the entire nct dream is freaky good at dancing. also jisung trained from a young age which built his skills so he'd def make it to the top 5. but we also have to keep in mind that nct is a 23 members boy group all of which are doing a great job with what they have and are given.

• Jisung is fantastic from a skills level but he’s missing that extra spark and performance level that Ten and Taeyong have. Maybe in a few years with more experience under his belt this will be a different story.

When Ten or Taeyong are on stage they will always draw your attention and focus, but I feel like Jisung isn’t quite there yet. What makes the best dancers in Kpop isn’t just about the technical ability - when Kai or Taemin are dancing onstage, they will always draw your focus and attention. Do you remember what anyone else is doing in Love Shot? Nope. Similarly with Ten and Taeyong. IMO, Jisung still gets upstaged by more charismatic dancers in his own group.

FWIW, while Kai is certainly my bias, neither Ten or Taeyong is, so I find myself watching these dudes over my own biases because they are so magnetic and interesting.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!