Put all your unpopular opinions in this thread

• Chan is an okay rapper compared to Changbin and Han Jisung. he should stick to singing more since it suits him much better. I also think he's an amazing producer.

• I shall copy and paste my 2 controversial opinions here

1. Controversial opinion incoming
    2. Controversial opinion incoming #2

1. Why do people like to downplay SEA (South East Asian) fans?

SEA fans paved the way for KPOP to be internationally popular. Before groups become big in the west, it was SEA fans who were more invested into KPOP. People like to downplay the efforts of SEA fans but before the western world even got to know what KPOP is, it was SEA fans that got KPOP talking.

Western world used to think of KPOP as a joke but not us SEA fans, we embraced KPOP because we are open to listening to music of various languages. It was us that helped make KPOP international at the start, it is only until the stigma is less prevalent that Western fans start to appreciate KPOP more. It wasn't about stanning the most popular or knowing the most popular group at that time, it was about listening to KPOP as an entire genre as a whole and appreciating music from various groups. Maybe this is why 2nd Gen had a lot more popular groups because SK/JP and SEA fans are open to actually listening to various groups, not like 3rd gen onwards whereby popularity is pretty much only the top 5.

This is why it disgusts me when people (maybe some of you guys here) downplay the efforts of SEA fans, saying shit like "oh SEA fans only stream" or that they don't buy albums. Bitch we made KPOP popular internationally at the start, not you wannabes trying to get onto the next big thing.

2. There is no such thing as a filler member. A lot of times I see people saying that "oh xxx is useless" or "xxx is a filler member" and I'm like who are you to call them a filler member? Unless you tell me that member has got like zero charm and absolutely zero talent then yes fine whatever I guess.

Of course not everyone in the group is going to be equal in terms of singing or dancing. I mean we can judge these traits objectively. However, even if that member is not the most skilled in terms of vocal technique or dancing, if they make up for it by the very simple act of attracting fans to the group, then that member has done their job. Like they can do so through their personality, or through visuals whatever, if that member is a stan attractor, he or she has fulfilled his or her role in helping the group get more fans and helping the group gain popularity.

As far as I know, there isn't really a member in a group that is a "filler member". I mean, if the member is someone like Hwayoung who makes the group worse by causing a huge ass scandal, even that she isn't a filler member, she's just a screwed up snake

• idk if unpopular but momo is a better dancer than lisa

edit: i'm not educated on dancing tho

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• "Forever" was literally Winter's era, Giselle was viral for her black hair, and Ningning future queen of China :borahae:

no i mean in general. when aespa debut and i barely heard of them the only name i knew was karina. thats how much she was hyped up.. but i suppose it could make sense she's the center since she is the leader. but i still feel like people don't give as much attention to the other members as they should

• wings era is overrated as fuck, fans hype it up so much because of bst and the sexy aristocrat aesthetic, but musically it's one of bts' most mediocre work

really? i was really into b-sides and the era in general. i will admit the mv was kinda confusing but overall that album is one of my favorites

• 1. Rappers in Twice are not good

2. Nct does not have filler members but they do have favorites that get pretty much every line and center part.

3. Line distribution matters. Why be in a group if you cant sing or rap.

4. Shuhua deserves to get more lines. People say she doesn't care but do you know how she feels? No.

5. The album got boring real quick

6. All debuts last year and this year suck

7. Covid made every release this year seem boring

8. HYLT is a better song than love sick girls

9. I dont like Mago

10. Lisa has lost some of her dancing skills, look at her dancing pre debut to now, she has lost that power. She is still a good dancer but the choreo she is given is easy

And makes her look like a weaker dancer.

• People on this forum have a hate boner for SM groups/idols especially Aespa and Karina y'all act like Karina and other SM groups killed y'all cats or something and calling people SM stans is only a tactic to dismiss people who rightfully defend SM groups and idols from dumb hate and bashing .

SM Anti :"Karina was a bully and made a SM trainee kill herself pre debut"

Aespa fan/normal person :"uhm that's not was debunked"

SM anti : "omg stfu SM Stan always defending your daddy LSM"

Like seriously y'all dumb af.

• 1. Rappers in Twice are not good

2. Nct does not have filler members but they do have favorites that get pretty much every line and center part.

4. Shuhua deserves to get more lines. People say she doesn't care but do you know how she feels? No.

these aren't unpopular at all :peperun:

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• THIS!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!