Your Young Posse bias? What do I do about Jiana and Yeonjung??

• Fave member? 4

1. Sunhye (1) 25%
    2. Jieun (0) 0%
    3. Yeonjung (1) 25%
    4. Jiana (1) 25%
    5. Doeun (1) 25%

Who do I choose in this war???

Sunhye

GIXjHFUaMAADiRp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Jieun

GIXjHFUbIAA34ZP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Yeonjung

GIXjLvPakAA5_vb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Jiana

GIXjLvQbcAArGwq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Doeun

GIXjLvSboAAe6tM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So far Yeonjung for me, SunHye second

I was for sure Jiana was going to be my favorite by far but Yeonjung is off the damn charts in stanability. Her looks, her charms and her voice especially is irresistible.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not familiar enough for me to choose a wifey :cursing:

You need to divorce at least 50 of your wives.

• So far Yeonjung for me, SunHye second

External Content youtube.com

• link me 1 clip of your favourite young posse

A clip of my favorite member?

• link me 1 clip of your favourite young posse

My girl Jiana <3

External Content youtube.com

BOOM stan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!