Bash me and hate me but... more groups should do reality dating shows like Treasure!

• It's like opening the huge castle doors for introverts

and I'm digging it! Finally you can see not an on-stage Idol persona but the real personality is just coming out slowly out of shell

also if filmed well it just becomes adorable, wonderful thing to watch

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Bash me and hate me but... more groups should go reality dating shows like Treasure!” to “Bash me and hate me but... more groups should do reality dating shows like Treasure!”.
  • K-pop groups only have to do cringe stuff like fan signs/calls, you want to force them to do dating reality show too?! You stans need to leave them alone. I cannot even watch shows like In the Soop without feeling bad, I don’t know how you guys do it.

• I won't bash or hate you for wanting your favorites to appear in shows like that.

But, I've already said my personal thoughts in a similar thread.

it's not even about my favorites

I'm very rarely into boy groups meanwhile this show made me interested enough to check multiple MV's of Treasure

External Content www.youtube.com

• Looks like the kind of show that would attract casual fans interest (because of the novelty of this kind of content from a kpop group) while alienating die hard fans. Not a good strategy in the long run, especially for a boygroup imo...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!