Chinese sasaengs are currently stalking+harrasing NCT 127 & Enhypen (knocking on hotel doors, waiting in room, etc.)

• I'm not sure what nct is in China for, maybe a concert or something.

enhypen is in China for a offline fansign event that I think is 2 days.

oh, and nct had to change their hotel 5 times, not just 3.

i seen someone say 2 sasaengs was waiting inside a Enhypen member room, but I'm not sure how true that is.

NCT 127

Screenshot_20240316_034600_X.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20240316_034919_X.jpg

20240316_034934.jpg

ENHYPEN

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20240316_035130.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_040637_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_035114_X.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by usagi-kua ().

• nct is a big group.

you tell me SM does not have the money to put a hole floor shut down with a security gard on it?

cheap bastards, as always

ohhhhhh i just had an epiphany: they will say China organizer was in charge of that...wait for it

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Smh, look at this

That's a bunch of "fans" who went to Enhypen hotel and was in the parking garage tryna get inside the building to follow the boys upstairs to their rooms

• Mental illness. These people have nothing else going for them, its so embarrassing

The way them girls tried to squeeze inside the door that Ni-ki and Jake went through, to really go to their room??????

I mean I can't make this up...

And I heard k-fans was there too and that they took a flight.

most of Enhypen k fans and cfans don't care about the members frfr, but are visual stans cuz the group looks good.

• NCT 127 had a fansign too.

Idk what these fans think will happen if they just see them getting out of their cars and entering a hotel. They could be having xxx deliriums in their own homes that would be more fun.

• NCT 127 had a fansign too.

Idk what these fans think will happen if they just see them getting out of their cars and entering a hotel. They could be having xxx deliriums in their own homes that would be more fun.

My thing is this, okay lets say you do get close to said idol and you end up coming face to face with them.....now what???

Only thing gonna happen is you get mad because that idol didn't tell u the things u thought you'd hear, and now the idol is left scared of you, and u wondering why things didn't go how u wanted

• Fans are demanding the agency do more 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 after the group was mobbed at airports and the hotel garage etc. I about gave up with this stuff. Because fans are the biggest hypocrites. Cry and demand the idols are protected after someone pushed or hit a member in the head with their phone when they got through security. But at the same time wanna cry and try and cancel security when they actually do their damn job pushing people away or cracking skulls suddenly they are bullies and now the company and group gets backlash for the security doing their fuckin jobs. For the idiots out there that doesn't understand security. S bodyguard is someone you hire to inflict violence and control upon others ensure YOUR safety and they can do this with or without weapons. It's like idiots that say they are against violence but will call the police to handle their problems 🤡🤡 you are calling people with guns and legal justification inflict violence on your behalf to gain compliance 🤡 .

Either fans you want security to do their jobs or not PICK ONE!

• Fans are demanding the agency do more 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 after the group was mobbed at airports and the hotel garage etc. I about gave up with this stuff. Because fans are the biggest hypocrites. Cry and demand the idols are protected after someone pushed or hit a member in the head with their phone when they got through security. But at the same time wanna cry and try and cancel security when they actually do their damn job pushing people away or cracking skulls suddenly they are bullies and now the company and group gets backlash for the security doing their fuckin jobs. For the idiots out there that doesn't understand security. S bodyguard is someone you hire to inflict violence and control upon others ensure YOUR safety and they can do this with or without weapons. It's like idiots that say they are against violence but will call the police to handle their problems 🤡🤡 you are calling people with guns and legal justification inflict violence on your behalf to gain compliance 🤡 .

Either fans you want security to do their jobs or not PICK ONE!

Enhypen boydguard got fired recently for hiting a girl upside the head when she grabbed on Jake lmaooo

• Enhypen boydguard got fired recently for hiting a girl upside the head when she grabbed on Jake lmaooo

This is exactly what I'm talking about lol fans get mad about it and demand the people be cancelled yet cry and complain when the idols are in distress or hurt because security is lax🤡🤡🤡 like bruh you can't have them do their job and not do it at the same time pick one this is like wanting police to deal with criminals while also saying get rid of police 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!