Build Up Updates, and information for those who hasn't caught the show yet. (Spoilers).

• I support a lot of groups and artists to say the least, half of this show itself contains my bias's (which makes it extra hard on voting, so now I know what ya'll had to do during Peak Time lol). Please do not go further if you don't want spoilers or view the sub community for it.

I wrote an article on a different and its waiting to get approved to post and I can't promote other sites here, but here's what to know about Build Up, my favourite performances by my bias's and more here for those who are curious about the show since MNET is terrible and doesn't promote it properly!

Park JEUP (Of IMFACT) and part time barista), Did a really good stage that I hope gets officially uploaded, the performance was so good. He's been my bias for such a long time in IMFACT, I truly hope more people check his stuff out. Even if they are 'd b and ed' the members have stated that the group is still here and contacts each other often. (Similarly to how Pentagon how to assure fans themselves). Learn about IMFACT or facts about them here: https://kpopping.com/profiles/group/Imfact , https://kprofiles.com/imfact-members-profile/ (My Username in comments and author profile: StarlightSilverCrown2 & StarlightSilverCrown (Original account that I lost access to).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

제업로드 jeupload
    www.youtube.com

박제업 (@jeup327) • Instagram photos and videos
    54K Followers, 118 Following, 32 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 박제업 (@jeup327)
    www.instagram.com

박제업 on Instagram
    5,051 likes, 81 comments - jeup327 on April 7, 2023
    www.instagram.com

UP (@pullup_fit) • Instagram photos and videos
    933 Followers, 31 Following, 21 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from UP (@pullup_fit)
    www.instagram.com

Jung Soomin is a somewhat newer artist from Chicago, who is pleasantly getting a lot of attention from the show itself, and has been featured in different fan edits since the show began. If you are interested in his music, or checking out who he is, I made a thread about him here: Jung Soo Min (Male, Singer) Debut/ Update Thread. JSM has made it to the 4th round of MNET's Build Up.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Woong (Jeong Woon) (AB6IX).

Lee Taehwan (Vanner) (Eliminated).

Yeo Chang Gu (YeoOne) (Pentagon). https://instagram.com/9oo_sebumps

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• My Favourite Stages, and things I recommend:

(JEUP)

(YeoOne)

(JSM)

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!