If anyone knows EXO or H.O.T here, a group I adore covered both of their songs~

• Even if I don't post a lot I'm sure a couple different people know my affection and love for OmegaX as a long time fan (Some members came from former groups I enjoyed aka Limitless, 1Team to name a few) but recently after gaining new management (they have since won against Spire and have been more active, and seemingly happy then ever!), and when on the way to an impressive youtube milestone and as a new step in 2024, they have been releasing more content for us.

In this we are slowly gaining access into the songs they enjoy and their own favourite artists, (Xen did a cover of the song I'm not lonely, while they would also cover 'Love Shot' Dance Cover practice, (another group we know they enjoy). And to my surprise, they also released a really cute (in my opinion) cover of H.O.T's 'Candy'.

You can check out both their practices here as well as their latest comeback and my two favourite live clips if you wanting to look into them more~ :ooo-bee::excited-bee:

H.O.T 'Candy'.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO 'LoveShot'

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO:

Extra:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!