fans asking inappropriate questions and being weird on fancalls...i can't take it anymore

• Easy fix agency post a small clip that plays before the fancall starts telling you what is and isn't acceptable like certain political topics etc the usual no no's then have a manager or staff monitoring the conversation live and they or the idol can end that call instantly and then the video is sent for review to the agency to be sure whatever happened is 200% against the rules and then the user is informed of their misconduct and is issued a punishment, either a strike if its minor or banned from all fancalls or more severe actions like being banned from the fanclub so they are banned from official fansigns etc a blacklist

• Easy fix agency post a small clip that plays before the fancall starts telling you what is and isn't acceptable like certain political topics etc the usual no no's then have a manager or staff monitoring the conversation live and they or the idol can end that call instantly and then the video is sent for review to the agency to be sure whatever happened is 200% against the rules and then the user is informed of their misconduct and is issued a punishment, either a strike if its minor or banned from all fancalls or more severe actions like being banned from the fanclub so they are banned from official fansigns etc a blacklist

Well, for an offline fansign for ATEEZ, it said this:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 200130.png

I'm not sure how it is for online fancalls.

• I honestly believe fancalls wasn't supposed to go on this long, but because it generated so much money during the pandemic, agencies kept it going even after the whole covid thing.

• selfmate Makes absolutely sense now! Thanks for your explanation. You explained everything very detailed along with providing good examples. Thank you! 😊

no probs my friend...

also just like on the internet as on AKP negativity gets much much more traction than positivity

I'm not sure which are your fav groups but go make an appreciation thread for your fav group on AKP and it'll barely hit one page lol

now go make the same thread but instead of making it all about positivity and your fav thread - say something like my favs is superior to [insert name of top/well known group] and that thread will take no end!!! lol

• Likely the same but apparently doesn't seem like it because these things continue to happen without the idol or staff ending the call so it stands to reason they need to have someone actively monitoring the call so it can be stopped way before stuff gets out of hand

There are peoe who moniter the call.

A person sits beside the member while they on call, and where headphones too, so they hear everything.

They usually only intervene if it's something really bad or someone brings up a controversial topic

• There are peoe who moniter the call.

A person sits beside the member while they on call, and where headphones too, so they hear everything.

They usually only intervene if it's something really bad or someone brings up a controversial topic

Well i think they should give the option to the idol and encourage them to use it the moment they feel something is inappropriate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!