If Pledis hadn't joined HYBE, do you think it would've changed Seventeen's success today?

• Hmmm, 17 had several songs that charted well in Kcharts even before Hybe, from what I recall.

Their biggest song is post hybe in Korea. Super is their best performing song. Svt never really had well charting songs before. They were mostly fandom pulled.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• Their biggest song is post hybe in Korea. Super is their best performing song. Svt never really had well charting songs before. They were mostly fandom pulled.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

You are forgetting Queen Aju Nice's longetivity, Thanks as their first Melon #1, Oh My! and Home's 10 wins

Horanghae:p

• Svt would've been successful regardless, they were already selling millions of albums and that's why hybe brought pledis. But I doubt about the international recognition. I don't think with pledis' management they'd have been able to have such a good global promo and fbs they've right now.

• Their biggest song is post hybe in Korea. Super is their best performing song. Svt never really had well charting songs before. They were mostly fandom pulled.

honestly that's a result of their success it wouldn't have changed if they were in any company.

I think seventeen as a group have a decent trajectory even before that and their hardcore fanbase is their strength.

Actually, Seventeen had more public friendly songs in their early years I would argue they had somewhat popularity for a bit with the general public for a boy group years back.

• Would still be a top group

But not THE biggest group

Hybe intensified their presence in Japan, USA and Europe

The markets where I don't think Hybe helped in any way are SEA and China

Korea I'm not sure. I always had the impression they were in the limiar of becoming a top group there. Since Pledis is shit they could have destroyed the group before they finally exploded, not sure

• They arent the biggest group now😂😂

The biggest groups in Korea is still BTS and BlackPink, whether we like to admit it or not.

Mainly BTS is the top group of overall kpop

• Probably not.

But isn't Fromis_9 also under Pledis?

They are not getting the Hybe Hype.

• Yes I did forgot aju nice. It was their biggest I assume before super. Is it as big as super?

Nah super is their best performing track.

External Content x.com

Already surpassed total weeks

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!