Do you like Billlie?

• Do you like Billlie?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• yes, mostly because of Tsuki and Moon Sua

They have interesting concepts, good choreos, I like some of their songs

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I can't remember which member it was but not to long ago one of them covered a song from an artist I loved called BE'O and Moon Sua did really really good! (I believed I did comment on her cover, just might take me a while to dig through my comments...) but what I remember is I genuinely liked the vibe and think she did great.

I liked their cover of Haon's song (Another great song choice!)

I also commented on this cover that I enjoyed:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!