Seeing those leaked photos makes me feel afraid of dispatch or just afraid of living as an idol

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like damn, it doesn't looks like an accidentally taken photos...

It looks like someone followed them and took a photo of them silently.

Regardless if it was dispatch team themselves or if they hired someone or if they brought the info from a sasaeng, I think it just scary to be having your normal day to be monitored off

• the price one pays for being a celebrity no?

sure there are lines and boundaries but dispatch is no different to western paparazzi's or hell chinese ones or whatever

The most interesting I read about was Chinese paparazzis pretending to work and dressing up in period drama clothing to be get on set of a period drama to take photos of the lead actors/actresses lol

• yeah it really is scary knowing that you are constantly being watched.

i would also be soo paranoid like about my phone camera

like i have this thing in real life where sometimes i worry that i'm being watched through my phone/computer camera so i can't imagine the worry idols would have if they thought about something like that

• I agree, for revealing relationships of some idols to having them follow an idol I really like and posting dangerous photos (pictures near the dorm/vacation day current photos (photos taken during off days and posted in real time/ very close to it, or their cars for example) , it makes me super uneasy about how something like this can be okay.

I understand Paparazzi and stuff are people to and need to make money, but this feels to far to me, and really pushes the stalker boundaries in my full personal opinion

It wouldn't surprise me if Dispatch frequently used those stalker taxis or whatever that follow idols/ to get information.

It sucks this has to happen to celebrities though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!