selecting the best solo song from each bts member

• starting from the leader and making my way down the fanchant:

1. RM

this has to be the easiest decision ever. not that this is his best song, he has so many others that rival this (the entirety of mono album songs for example. i love u moonchild and seoul), but because it resonates with me on a personal level no other kpop song has ever done. a million hearts to uhgood always and forever

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also let’s pretend this isn’t yet another thread i made just to talk about uhgood 😅😅

2. Jin

i’ll admit i’m not very aware of BTS’ newer releases as a group or as solo artists especially after MOTS 7. i know jin has released some solo work that i haven’t yet delved into. jin did not have many solo songs back then but this solo song from wings is simply beautiful ❤️

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Suga

he’s a huge force behind bts’ discography. it’s hard to pick a solo song for him because he’s had such an extensive line of incredible work as both an independent producer and a solo rapper. i prefer his music as a producer as compared to his own solo work as agust d. hence my username— min yoongi’s (mygs) beat 🥹. let’s go with Wine 🍷

4. J-hope

i didn’t have to think much about this one either. the vibe of this song is truly unmatched 💙🦋🐬🩵🫐🐋🫂

5. Jimin

intense. dramatic. powerful. lie embodies the rollercoaster that would be BTS’ career following the success of wings. heavenly song and surprisingly an even stronger performance accompanying it.

6. V

v’s rich velvety voice was never capitalized on by bighit which has to be a crime in its own right. there’s sooooo much he can do with that voice. the possibilities are as deep as his baritone. for him, i will choose the song that made him my bias. tear is one of my favorite albums (it’s still the only physical kpop album i have ever bought) and v did an incredible job of setting the stage for the second chapter of LYS. the chills when you play the album and the first thing you hear is mueonga kkaejineun sori 🎶:lighter-pepe::pepe-pray:

7. Jungkook

jungkook, jungkook, jungkook,… where to even begin lol. for me, he has always been the glue holding the team together. a global popstar, there are no heights he cannot reach. i am simply in love with his effortless voice. not a single bad song from him, so consider them all my favorites ;D when it comes to him, even his renditions are always better than the originals

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!