What would you do if you had no internet connection for one week?

• Then what do you do without internet?

I spend time with family and friends, go for walks, clean the apartment, go to the animal shelter

The only downside is that the Internet is a treasure trove of ideas for cooking, so I don't pamper

my family with new dishes :) and in general I like to cook and listen to something on YouTube at the same time.

However, when there is no Internet, I finally start to hear myself! no matter how strange it sounds. My thoughts, plans, wishes

• This isn't something out of the ordinary for me, if you notice I'm offline for a long time that's probably why!

it really helps my mental health I love my apartment but I'm looking forward for more rock climbing competitions and setting routes when summer finally begins.

I have a couple animals at my dads house I go to visit (the family dog is turning 16 this december) so I want to spend as much time with her as possible and take lots of photos.

He has no wifi at his farm so I like to go spend a couple days with no wifi, I'm just now getting back to writing articles, updating and cleaning my notifications up. Last week I was there from last Tuesday to the night of Saturday.

I'll download a couple youtube videos for painting ideas (painting and guitar tutorials), then download a couple hour long movies for when I am inside, at night the mosquitos are beginning to come out and its not that great for photo taking lol, got bitten like crazy but at least I got cool Northern light photos lol.

Otherwise its a ton of photo taken and animal care.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!