What would you do if you had no internet connection for one week?

• I would be happy. Sometimes I do such a detox from Instagram and YouTube. In such moments, I feel more alive.

Then what do you do without internet?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Then what do you do without internet?

I spend time with family and friends, go for walks, clean the apartment, go to the animal shelter

The only downside is that the Internet is a treasure trove of ideas for cooking, so I don't pamper

my family with new dishes :) and in general I like to cook and listen to something on YouTube at the same time.

However, when there is no Internet, I finally start to hear myself! no matter how strange it sounds. My thoughts, plans, wishes

• This isn't something out of the ordinary for me, if you notice I'm offline for a long time that's probably why!

it really helps my mental health I love my apartment but I'm looking forward for more rock climbing competitions and setting routes when summer finally begins.

I have a couple animals at my dads house I go to visit (the family dog is turning 16 this december) so I want to spend as much time with her as possible and take lots of photos.

He has no wifi at his farm so I like to go spend a couple days with no wifi, I'm just now getting back to writing articles, updating and cleaning my notifications up. Last week I was there from last Tuesday to the night of Saturday.

I'll download a couple youtube videos for painting ideas (painting and guitar tutorials), then download a couple hour long movies for when I am inside, at night the mosquitos are beginning to come out and its not that great for photo taking lol, got bitten like crazy but at least I got cool Northern light photos lol.

Otherwise its a ton of photo taken and animal care.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!