IU - SHOPPER - BOP OR FLOP?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UaenaTaglist

It was aimed for foreign fans in her upcoming world tour . She probably did not expect people like TWS and Bibi, who would not have been in her radar, would jump in to ruin her plans.

• This is so cute! I want to be that Grandpa! 🤣 She really is a marketing genius, for sure.😏

EDIT: EDAM already contacted him under his video! He's so happy, he replied to like 50 comments. Poor guy.😅

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can’t vote on this one. 2:35 I had to stop and comment..I already knew the hook felt wrong. The vocal melody and hook wasn’t a high or big of a point in the track as compared to the verse. The guitar(s) didn’t hit memorably as “Blueming“ either.

The amount of wonky English also surprised me, in the moment, but is typical..if the same producer, team, or writer(s) of “Blueming” is(/are) behind this track too.

• This is so cute! I want to be that Grandpa! 🤣 She really is a marketing genius, for sure.😏

EDIT: EDAM already contacted him under his video! He's so happy, he replied to like 50 comments. Poor guy.😅

External Content twitter.com

Edam had to do it from another account lol

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!