[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] "THE "F*CK" WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S VOICE..."ZB1" KIM JIWOONG, OBTAINS VOICE APPRAISAL REPORT

• [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] "THE "F*CK" WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S VOICE..."ZB1" KIM JIWOONG, OBTAINS VOICE APPRAISAL REPORT

AVvXsEiukfsrTDhUHV_hKMVxC8hrK9rl3WNGyoCUewptZIKNITRKVzF2jro7JoeLoA7cm6C4V2INGEpFqJgp-aOLhWmiTIV18G1Llj9zwddhiwkfqFNQakOTrxiYTsgwVTw__O8DM-sWUVhZGqEVzfANsm_vhefXUKz9L8jF8CFkGgvlL_wGRRvvO088jDG_UZbx=s16000

On February 17 KST, media outlet 'Dispatch' claimed that it had obtained a copy of the voice analysis report written by the Korea Forensic Service, which analyzed the recording of a recent fan call between ZEROBASEONE member Kim Ji Woong and a fan.

Previously, controversy brewed as a fan who held a fan call with the ZEROBASEONE member accused the idol of swearing immediately after ending their call, when he thought that the call had cut off.

In response, ZEROBASEONE's label Wake One Entertainment firmly denied the accusations and stated, "We intend on checking the validity of these accusations through digital media forensic analysis. We will uncover the truth."

AVvXsEh486NRPrmzWuFGJYm7RckgVsFUkyxWx-avzPHfWzntbFuRqksxjGI79Z7OFNwF9RLXmmsT-snBOAa25jYxujDmnwPL92Axqro5ojpPHg8dd0JEFe5-tfXBMXpGsIOnlTBO34B6WlQ3D_ppmzeG_Vw_3l-9mcGFD7FmrPwPN9Mz1ZSREf0m3TmMWYalelNG=s16000

First, the analyst checked the pronunciation of words used by all speakers in two different videos - the video uploaded by the fan, approximately 3 minutes long, and CCTV footage from the Wake One Entertainment building.

Deciphering the formants (the broad spectral maximum that results from an acoustic resonance of the human vocal tract) detected by the speakers in the two videos, the analyst confirmed that three phrases could be heard in order: 1) "Thank you" 2) "Ssibal (f**k)" 3) "(either) Strange or suspicious".

AVvXsEh2iawSGLaK6iEfGXUio_fjx1bKx39j1Far15lYsYQ1e54e2Etuxy_s2xsYv8ch5kjrvtJtvSqbJZnHz-6XX835ySuIkjmOlikbWTqQrx7OwzRl8IshIP2kau6HUxDB1oOuifsY5SbI2nFAK4a-eeJYjNRJPdkTg6Qm3zoCBXtG_x-cYi2y_EtoCRfVQcAh=s16000

Next, the analyst detected no abnormalities in the sound frequency from phrase 1, to phrase 2, to phrase 3. The analyst concluded that all of the sounds heard were recorded in succession, without any clipping and editing.

However, the analyst discovered a difference in the wave patterns between phrase 1 and phrase 2. Based on this difference, the analyst came to two conclusions.

The first conclusion was that some form of editing was used to accentuate the pronunciation of phrase 2 and phrase 3, as the pronunciation of these two phrases was comparably clearer than phrase 1. The second conclusion was that based on the difference in wave patterns, phrase 2 was not spoken by the same individual who spoke phrase 1. Phrase 3 was also spoken by the same individual who spoke phrase 1, but it is difficult to tell if the speaker of phrase 2 and phrase 3 are the same or different.

Finally, a staff member 'D', who was present during the fan call and listened in on Kim Ji Woong's calls the entire time, told 'Dispatch', "I do not remember the fan call between Kim Ji Woong and the fan exactly. But I am certain that Kim Ji Woong did not utter any curse words."

AVvXsEhkUCKtXPxlq9E0tg1cQMJnluHb-SFBD7kO66iiBf34j8JLM7CCo3QrgoDABzTYW4XLxn7zbOTVd3EDG75k7RquZzP8DyGb9zXmxNqxjBNKb09P4JYHn6-gACWDQEZ_XhSIsZwFUWeLFUoDnwEAclYE4CDfD1E5iYPVdpAewh5U-J06PyvKkG1k03CB9zNG=s16000

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/433/0000101577

original post: here

1. Legendary crisis management

2. I only pity the fan

3. The staff is also pitiful, imagine being there in front of him just to get tangled into this "f*ck" controversy

4. The fact that it was indeed "f*ck" is even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Did the staff grabbed his mic just to say f*ck in it????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this or he has crazy voice powerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Why would someone steal his mic and say "f*ck" in it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. So it was indeed f*ck that we heardㅋㅋㅋㅋ I already forgot about this but they had to release an article

8. So the staff just said f*ck in front of the members like that? You think this is believable?

9. Who actually believes this...

10. Not an apology nor a notice, but only threats. Nobody will believe it

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] "THE "F*CK" WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S VOICE..."ZB1" KIM JIWOONG, OBTAINS VOICE APPRAISAL REPORT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• This is so absurd. Also, knetz are basically like, "I won't believe in science because it doesn't match my feelings." I know that's not unique to knetz, sadly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!