I'LL-IT Is Debuting Next Month | HYBEs 4th Girl Group

• as long as the song is good, they are set for success but I don't any confident in BeLift lol:eyes:

Trust me, the groups own popularity from the members and music will outshine bad whatever belift got going on.

Even some bunnies from Twitter complain about Min Heejins lack of promotion and schedule for newjeans.

But even with that lacking, you see newjeans songs stood out and was the only thing people put attention to

• I actually thought they're NewJeans, LOL.🤣 On a serious note. Why most female Idols still look the same? It's so hard to differentiate them. Also, maybe I'm dumb, but HYBE just debuted NJ not long ago, why are they debuting another gg? Makes zero sense. I would understand if they are a different type of group, but they're like a copy and paste version of NewJeans. I hope they're talented, because if not, they will flop real hard.

This is not only kpop question but in general. In the west, everyone looks like Instagram models. Same lips, nose, eyebrows, make up... I have trouble telling them apart. I saw Beyonce's photos yesterday and i thought she was Kylie Jenner. I read the comments and i wasn't the only one who thought it was her. And that's not Kylie's real face to begin with, she paid for it.

As for debuting new group; hybe has several subsidiaries, they all manage different groups. I'll-it is under belift and they only manage enhypen, this will be their 2nd group.

Also, we don't know their music direction, wr don't know if they are going to be like nj or not. Let's wait and see

• Looks like their concept will be Anime/game themed

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hate how everyone on here is posting about ILLIT now, when yall was the same ones dragging them and saying how they gonna be a flop and have a boring concept.

I've been posting about ILLIT since Day 1, making endless threads about their debut and about the members etc.

Now all of a sudden, other people tryna act like they care about the girls and act like their fan.

Yall look just like this : :pepe-clown-walk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!